New Mexico Public Health Association
NMPHA Pre-conference Workshops
Celebrating Public Health Week
Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 9:00am - Noon
NMPHA is excited to offer a variety of 1 to 3 hours pre-conference workshops as part of our celebration of Public Health Week.
Here's the menu of choices--you select the one(s) you want to join:
1. Advocacy Training with Dick Mason, NM Alliance of Health Councils Policy Chair (3 hours)
2. Data to Action with the Center for Health Innovation (1 hour)
3. Structural Competency and Health Outcomes with Jamie Michael, Dona Ana County Community Services Director and Dr. Mary Alice Scott, NMSU (1 hour)
4. Public Health Messaging with Dawn Hunter, Center for Public Health Law (1.5 hours)
5. Health Council Fact Sheet Presentations (1 hour)
Registrants will receive Zoom links and schedule to make their selections.